month 1, 2, 3: implementation of the project and preparation of the first meeting
- arrangements on organisation and content with the partners
- preparation and closing of partnership agreement
- development of a feedback tool
- implementation of a communication structure and offers to help
month 3: kick-off meeting (meeting 1)
Two multipliers of each partner country meet in order to share experiences concerning current developments since the project proposal and discuss the integration to the project.
- to agree on general working methods
- to agree on and modify the five-staged methodological tools of “team training”
- its own cultural identity
- disposition of the actual state and definition of goals
- cooperative challenge
- conflict resolution
Voting and finalization on the topics which have to be developed between the meeting one and two
- presentation pattern for editing the methods o the project
- evaluation questionnaire or methods for use during the test trainings phase
2.Phase of training und work
month 4, 5, 6:
- development of a common presentation pattern to demonstrate violence preventing strategies which the partners want to introduce to the project such as objectives, age group, group size, costs of material, costs
- development of evaluation methods (questionnaires for multipliers, low-threshold approaches for adolescents) to evaluate and development of possibilities to participate and to give feedback in course of the project (test trainings)
- development of a observation sheet 1 and 2 to document the changes of the participants before and after the team training via an external observer (e.g. group leader), to define success indicators
month 7: meeting of networking and training (meeting 2)
- Four multipliers of each partner country report the actual state of results of work and to exchange views on the current development
- Presentation of the methods according to the five staged methodological tool set
- define up to five methods per training level as essential elements of the methodological tool set
- present, test, evaluate and finalize the evaluation, participation and feedback tools for the testing of the “team training”
- coordination of the job shadowing
i. milestone – month 7
The methodological framework for the testing of the “team training” is ready and a binding agreement for the multipliers of the partner organisations. This includes the five-staged methodological tool set of the “team training” as well as the methods of evaluation and feedback for adolescents (and maybe mentoring adults) as indirect second target group.
month 8 till 19:
- translation of the methods into each language of the project partners
- encouragement of participants for the “team trainings”
- accomplishment of at least six “team trainings” per partner with a minimum of twenty participants and a duration of three days (equates to 1800 training days)
- use of the methods of evaluation (observation sheet 1)
- giving possibilities of participation during the trainings to the involved adolescents
- evaluate and obtain feedback from adolescents and involved adults
- (self-)evaluation of the team trainings through the multipliers
- filling in the second observation sheet four weeks after the team trainings took place
- discuss possible modifications of the process of training with the partners
- reflection of the methodological approaches
- performance of job shadowing activities between the partners two job shadowing of five days per project partner (equates 60 education days)
- intense exchange of experiences among the partners
- third meeting . mid-tern relfecting meeting
meeting of evaluation and training (meeting 4)
- four multipliers from each partner country who have been actively involved meet for the fourth meeting to evaluate the experiences of the “team training”
- evaluation and analysis of the training results and the order of “team training” by a best practice discussion
- evaluation of the job shadowing activities
- usage of the partner’s feedback instruments – Have the expectations regarding the project been fulfilled?
- What kind of success and which sustainable improvements regarding the prevention of violence have been achieved?
- key indicator of the project: the answer to the following question : Is it possible to implement the team trainings into the violence preventing work of the partners?
- discuss and arrange follow-up activities
ii. milestone – month 19
The overall 30 test trainings in 5 European countries with overall 1800 days of training have been completed successfully. The results have been discussed and lead to the development of a “team training” best-practice to empower young people to prevent violence. Furthermore the multipliers render a service of networking and know how transfer on the field of violence prevention in more than 440 days of education during the project.
3.Phase of outcome and presentation
month 20, 21, 22, 23:
- preparation of the manual of methods with the collective results of the European approach to empower young people to prevent violence as well as the experience of the partners during the project "Move it. Empowerment through outdoor education"
- preparation of a script
- translation of the script into each partner’s language
- print and distribution of the manual
- publishing of the project results on the homepage, especially the manual
iii. milestone – month 23
The manual of “team training” methods will be published as collective, transferable and sustainable approach to empower young people to prevent violence. It provides an added value to the European strategy of combating violence and their consequences.